• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Creepshot Cumia strikes again

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Nana heard there was a Harry Styles concert at MSG so headed up there especially to skulk around the streets like a sex offender..

Subhuman.jpg

WhyOhWhy.jpg

CumiaCreep.jpg

StalkingOldJig.jpg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Nana heard there was a Harry Styles concert at MSG so headed up there especially to skulk around the streets like a sex offender..

View attachment 66573
View attachment 66574
View attachment 66575
View attachment 66576

He is such a fucking selfish coward.

You know what I do if I have to take a subway or train and someone is being loud next to me? I ask them to stop.

The Cowardly Antlion contorts his aging body to sneak a pic to show his ballwashers to help placate his impotent rage.

Also, people are allowed to talk on the phone in public. Sometimes you get a call when you are out. Welcome to public society Nana, you pedophilic recluse.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
He is such a fucking selfish coward.

You know what I do if I have to take a subway or train and someone is being loud next to me? I ask them to stop.

The Cowardly Antlion contorts his aging body to sneak a pic to show his ballwashers to help placate his impotent rage.

Also, people are allowed to talk on the phone in public. Sometimes you get a call when you are out. Welcome to public society Nana, you pedophilic recluse.
Hes just mad because he knows shes talking shit about him but cant prove it because she isnt speaking english.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
So did he permanently lose his driving licence on one too many drunk driving charges that faggot Keith won't fix for him anymore since he ripped him off for new boat money and bailed? Can out resident cop check the computer for details? @Pringle Can Lothario

If he got a dwi it would have made some minor publication or podcast and we would have found out. I wonder if his insurance is just through the roof from driving like an entitled maniac for 25 years.

G

If he got a dwi it would have made some minor publication or podcast and we would have found out. I wonder if his insurance is just through the roof from driving like an entitled maniac for 25 years.
True. Alternately, maybe he just couldn't afford to buy or lease anything better than some Korean shitbox anymore so his ego told him no car was a better option for his "image"