• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Creative genius Rick strikes again with a 100% original joke

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
Has this obese dunce ever had an original thought in his disgusting, malformed head? Notice that the original somewhat makes sense, but Ricks reimagining of the joke makes zero sense. This is how I knew someone else must have posted something like this before.

boots-1.png
boots-2.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Plus he went back to the well. He got a little heat from that same comment a day earlier. So he just tries to run it into the ground. Its so bizarre how he tries to act like cares about kids but refuses to be a father to his own daughter. He is such a fake " good person". Ive never seen someone try so hard to convince the internet how they are morally superior. Im glad people have dug up enough public information on pat to prove he is a hypocrite and an overall shitty person.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Hey guys, I just had like a 5 million dollar idea, hear me out, what if it was

PatRon DeSantomlinson?

"I was always the kind of hitter that if you threw it 92 miles per hour at me, I'd shoot you like Han Solo did in the re-release of A New Hope"