• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Crackdown : Celebrity stlaker, Daniel Mullen To Enjoy Prison, Monday

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
1700591243364.png

Turk February

Forum Clout
If I was Dan I'd just tell the cops that I have no idea what this is all about, they must be thinking of Flavia, they share their electronic devices and accounts, and just leave.
Will Dan turnover the goods on Boomia?

Is Dan a rat?

Will @RobertMewler call in a favor to her colleagues?

Can't wait to find out!

Turk February

Forum Clout
Dan and his inner circle have been playing fast and loose with the law, I can actually see this being at least partially true. Weirdest among which, someone in Canada appears to have been attempting to sue Patrick S Tomlinson.

Dan associate I am chosing to keep anonymous:
1700591788655.png

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I don't think they call you to a field office to arrest you. The FBI I know does things like raid your house at 6:15am.

Flavia would think it was immigration (ICE) and I don't think Dan would really want to put her through that.

Dan: no joke, the government is allowed to lie to you, but you are not allowed to lie to them. Find a lawyer if this is real. I recommend the one shown in my pfp.

Forum Clout
Dan and his inner circle have been playing fast and loose with the law, I can actually see this being at least partially true. Weirdest among which, someone in Canada appears to have been attempting to sue Patrick S Tomlinson.

Dan associate I am chosing to keep anonymous:
View attachment 166380
That's actually convincing.

Truth be told Boomia has been making violent threats to Pat on Twitter.

I was looking forward to retiring from the Pat Game but if we can get some media attention over this that'd be great.