• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Coworker asked me what my favorite movies are....

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
You need to just slip out one day, barricade all the exits from the outside and fucking torch that place with all your insufferable retard coworkers trapped inside. They literally deserve that.
I think about it often. Then I realize I'm (in my own mind) the king of the retards. Can't be picky when it comes to a King position.

These niggas for some reason admire me. It's probably because I'm the only normal looking one. They approach me with their presence and brush most of them away, and they come right back. Like a puppy you give a cookie to.

I don't even say anything at work. I just operate whatever machine I need to operated that day. I have headphones on so it looks like I'm listening to music, but it's usually paused or off so I don't run someone over. They've gotten clever to that and still speak to me as I'm wearing them.