• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

COVID is just the flu...it's also a devastating weaponized plague

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I know I shouldn't look for any logic or common sense in this bloated boomer's tweets. His brain's turning to complete dogshit just like mommy. Make your mind up, faggot.

CONFUSED NANA 6.png
CONFUSED NANA 4.png
CONFUSED NANA 5.png
CONFUSED NANA 2.png
CONFUSED NANA 1.png
CONFUSED NANA 3.png

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
This is the man who threw away a couch because there was a chance it had a child booger in it.

But he'll sit on the train and breath in bum piss mist because Fox News told him masks are for libtards.
That was just a cover story, in reality he had to moved to his apartment in Manhattan (whateva happun with the Compound West?) where he licked the booger and sniffed the cushions where the children's butts rested.

G

That was just a cover story, in reality he had to moved to his apartment in Manhattan (whateva happun with the Compound West?) where he licked the booger and sniffed the cushions where the children's butts rested.
I mean I saw that on the internet but never saw any evidence to dispute it. So…

Forum Clout
It's almost as if his incessant tweeting acts as a release valve, where he can vent his frustrations over being a deeply closeted homosexual man. But, of course, that couldn't be, as Nana is so heterosexual that only female children can satisfy his unapologetically masculine libido. It's quite the conundrum.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The problem with Ant is he’s unintelligent and wrapped up in Fox talking points so he doesn’t have a solid opinion on anything. I knew 30 year olds who died of Covid. I knew bodybuilders who were seriously paralyzed after having Covid. Is it overblown? Yes. Do people ridiculously fear Covid? Yes. But the problem is you have two conflicting Fox view points:
A.) China inflicted AIDS on everyone and it was a catastrophe.
B.) It wasn’t a catastrophe because Trump was President and had it all handled and the libs want to take your ability to walk into Walmart without a mask.

What these retards fail to realize isn’t that COVID aka Liberals killed the markets, fucking Trump did it. Patrick talking points incoming, but he knew how fucking bad it could be. He knew China had a heavy risk of accidentally bringing it over to the US and he basically did nothing until it was already spreading over here. So we had to say the truth, lock down the country, and the markets crashed. If we just had a travel ban worldwide for China back in December / January Covid would have reasonably been prevented and saved the markets. But the President at the time was a bumbling retard who legitimately thought ignoring it would make it go away.

There so many little fallacies to pick apart in his arguments. It’s so easy because he’s a high school drop out retard who doesn’t even bother to try to be informed beyond headlines. Ok, yes COVID has a 99% survivability rate. Funny he leaves out the debilitating long term affects that COVID has on relatively healthy people. You can understand why people wouldn’t want it, right? And if it’s just a flu, why HAVE so many people died from it compared to the normal flu? (and of course the obvious thing that he calls it a catastrophe, contradicting his own talking points.) Shutting down the entire country wasn’t ridiculous, it was only ridiculous to do at the point we were at. By the time we shut down most of the country was already infected. It was done state by state meaning all the lockdown did was politicize lockdowns instead of actually not getting people sick. Again, if we “locked down” the country back in January 2020 the markets would have been saved and no one would have gave a shit.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
The problem with Ant is he’s unintelligent and wrapped up in Fox talking points so he doesn’t have a solid opinion on anything. I knew 30 year olds who died of Covid. I knew bodybuilders who were seriously paralyzed after having Covid. Is it overblown? Yes. Do people ridiculously fear Covid? Yes. But the problem is you have two conflicting Fox view points:
A.) China inflicted AIDS on everyone and it was a catastrophe.
B.) It wasn’t a catastrophe because Trump was President and had it all handled and the libs want to take your ability to walk into Walmart without a mask.

What these retards fail to realize isn’t that COVID aka Liberals killed the markets, fucking Trump did it. Patrick talking points incoming, but he knew how fucking bad it could be. He knew China had a heavy risk of accidentally bringing it over to the US and he basically did nothing until it was already spreading over here. So we had to say the truth, lock down the country, and the markets crashed. If we just had a travel ban worldwide for China back in December / January Covid would have reasonably been prevented and saved the markets. But the President at the time was a bumbling retard who legitimately thought ignoring it would make it go away.

There so many little fallacies to pick apart in his arguments. It’s so easy because he’s a high school drop out retard who doesn’t even bother to try to be informed beyond headlines. Ok, yes COVID has a 99% survivability rate. Funny he leaves out the debilitating long term affects that COVID has on relatively healthy people. You can understand why people wouldn’t want it, right? And if it’s just a flu, why HAVE so many people died from it compared to the normal flu? (and of course the obvious thing that he calls it a catastrophe, contradicting his own talking points.) Shutting down the entire country wasn’t ridiculous, it was only ridiculous to do at the point we were at. By the time we shut down most of the country was already infected. It was done state by state meaning all the lockdown did was politicize lockdowns instead of actually not getting people sick. Again, if we “locked down” the country back in January 2020 the markets would have been saved and no one would have gave a shit.
It's funny how each country people claim it was all about a certain local issue when really it was a global pandemic. I can't remember exactly when new Zealand shut its borders and gave itself time to get a vaccine while living normally it basically if the world did it then or a little earlier with maybe a shorter lockdown then it would have been better. My countries government spent weeks debating it. Too late by then. Same with the US.

Next time there is a deadly pandemic the plan is obvious. Lockdown asap close borders then reopen your own country while not allowing anyone in for months.

There will be another eventually. Lessons need to be learnt by everyone but I suspect they won't be