• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Countdown to Pat trying to make this story about himself

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Many within the book community last week appeared to publicly turn against Cait Corrain, the author of the coming sci-fi fantasy novel "Crown of Starlight," after allegations surfaced that she made fake accounts on the Amazon-owned book review platform Goodreads to post negative user reviews online about fellow authors — a practice known as review-bombing.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna129134

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
I'm speaking on behalf of OnA forums as a whole, including all members, when I say we support Cait Corrain. She looks annoying but I would in fact have sex with her. Also, bullying scifi authors is very funny and they all probably deserve it.

iu

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I HATE the bull rings. Every time i see a cute girl with one i just wanna rip it out of their face. Way to ruin a perfectly attractive feature and turn yourself into looking like fucking cattle. Retards.
I remember when only the most gnarly scenester girls had them