• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Copa America

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
IMG_6399.jpeg

FAGGOT

Mustard

needs your approval
Forum Clout
I don't get what you're trying to say you stupid incoherent fuck

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Badger, your wife has great tits and all but I live near a lot of spics and it aint fun.
I get it. When I lived in DC I hated all the little Central American fucks that thought they were hot shit cause their fathers were corrupt government officials rich enough to immigrate. When I go to California, the beach is full of jerkey-skinned beaners.

But I like the South Americans, what can I say? They’re fun people and their women are on another level

Nick Gerlips

Forum Clout
I get it. When I lived in DC I hated all the little Central American fucks that thought they were hot shit cause their fathers were corrupt government officials rich enough to immigrate. When I go to California, the beach is full of jerkey-skinned beaners.

But I like the South Americans, what can I say? They’re fun people and their women are on another level
As long as Mrs Badger isn't a PR you're golden