• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Controversial Pastor sings hymn with questionable lyrics?

P

potatopeeler63

breathe again, cum and, begin agaiiiiiiiiiin, you can, lay your heaaaaaaad, on my, open haaaaaands, until you, see again, you can feel again.

nice pacing, stupid.
I'm no expert but I wouldn't be surprised if these were dog whistles for something more sinister and adolescent;
taking into account the recent bombshell allegations (confirmed?)

[MEDIA=youtube]lyyYO9QlEzc:146[/MEDIA]

dennis falcone army-- resident singer/songwriter -- @UnPRePared , comment?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I've been gone fore a couple of days. Can I get a rundown in this queer?
He’s a defrocked Methodist Youth Minister who embraces fags, and allegedly negroes too in his non denominational non Bible believing Christian church in the suburbs of Raleigh, NC. He’s also a Liberal “minister” and is giving tweet handjobs to Piggy. In fact Piggy likes the attention from this apostate so much he’s putting aside his avowed atheism to suck his cock at the alter. Figuratively of course.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He has a singing voice like a dying cat, and the guitar plucking skills of a talon-less chicken.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I bet this bastard doesent even know the lyrics to “Our God is an Awesome God”. Apostate.
if rich mullins was that great. he wouldn't have died in a car crash

Jesus When he hears about Pedovitz Bullshit

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I've been gone fore a couple of days. Can I get a rundown in this queer?

SpaceEdge aka Thomas Apostle posted a thread saying this fag was talking about him, but all I saw was screencaps of some goose on reddit texting Pavlovitz. I haven't yet seen the initial comments made about Apostle aka Moe Bitchez.