• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Controversial, hot take: I never thought wondershowzen was funny and thought all my comedy friends who did were etc

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
WWAWD 3 South? Used to watch pretty good
1680002719454.jpeg

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Yeah I know, every true comedy fan loves it, the norm macdonald of tv shows. But I just can't enjoy it...
i have both seasons, season 2 is the better season.

you are just bummed out so subversive pitch black comedy is probably gonna bum you out as well

for example, when i first saw “fargo” it just depressed me, didn’t laugh at all. because i was bummed when i saw it, so all the dark comedy just felt dark and relentlessly bleak

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I know Smigel is a Jew but Triumph The Insult Comic Dog’s album “Songs in the key of poop” is still hilariously funny. It holds up.
i preferred when all the music in hollywood was jewish show tunes

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
There are some good sketches, like slaves, and "we have to celebrate our differences", but I can only count them on one hand. Other than that the show was depressing.
Agree 100%. I never liked “dark” comedy. It almost never makes me laugh. Offensive or insult comedy like o&a obviously, sure. I watch/listen to comedy to laugh, not to think about the state of the world.