• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Contempt of Court

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
On the first day of the trial, Fatrick will waddle in. Sullen, yellow-eyed...all 5'10" and 310 lbs. of Mama Raven's sweaty progeny stinks his way to a chair.

The chair will break and I realize we were right all along. He was a fat, smelly piece of shit. I will laugh like Cartman when he saw that midget.

And I will have 60 days for contempt of court for the outburst.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
On the first day of the trial, Fatrick will waddle in. Sullen, yellow-eyed...all 5'10" and 310 lbs. of Mama Raven's sweaty progeny stinks his way to a chair.

The chair will break and I realize we were right all along. He was a fat, smelly piece of shit. I will laugh like Cartman when he saw that midget.

And I will have 60 days for contempt of court for the outburst.

Don’t worry buddy, I’ll go with you and get the same sentence. When Bubba comes for you I’ll gladly take that bullet. Win/Win, man