• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Considering this week's news, how has your opinion on the Bernell Trammell killing changed?

How has your opinion on Patrick's guilt changed?

• No change, I always thought Pat killed Bernell

Votes: 58 65.2%
  • No change, I still don't believe Pat killed Bernell

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Change, I didn't believe it but now think he did it

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Change, I thought he did but now don't think so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holding judgment until more details come out

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Patrick is extremely fat

Votes: 36 40.4%

• Total voters

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Its such an odd murder that it really does make sense that Pat did it. How often does a white guy just randomly execute a black guy in broad daylight for no reason? It's weird. If there was a white guy bernell was having issues with that was serious enough to lead to murder it seems like the MPD would have been able to find that out? Pat was talking about civil war and using bullets when ballots won't work and just advocating violence in general all the time back then. Plus these past few months have proven how fucking deranged he actually is. And Pat believes all the same racist things he pretends he is against so he would have seen Bernell as an uncle Tom and an easy target.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Someone mentioned that the murderer covered his entire body so that his skin color is unknown, which is not something that a black guy would do. Something I hadn't thought of.

Also, the caption on that creepy photo where he is Turkish rose is "new mask", which would have a double meaning if he just replaced his murder mask with Captain America.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Notice the other stolen items were a computer and notebook; both of which could have had damning evidence in them that he needed to destroy. What was really on that device? Videos of Bernell? Search terms about disguising yourself, etc.?

Same with the notebook; did he use it to draw maps and escape routes? I'm convinced he killed Bernell and getting rid of these three items at once (and only these three in a home robbery?) is awfully convenient.

I believe he later claimed the notebook was stolen to silence his voice or some shit.

Asshole was telegraphing that he disposed of his incriminating evidence.

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
Forum Clout
Notice the other stolen items were a computer and notebook; both of which could have had damning evidence in them that he needed to destroy. What was really on that device? Videos of Bernell? Search terms about disguising yourself, etc.?

Same with the notebook; did he use it to draw maps and escape routes? I'm convinced he killed Bernell and getting rid of these three items at once (and only these three in a home robbery?) is awfully convenient.

I believe he later claimed the notebook was stolen to silence his voice or some shit.

Asshole was telegraphing that he disposed of his incriminating evidence.
This tweet is from 2017. The Trammell murder was in 2020. Maybe he was covering up a different crime.