• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ConFusion Confusion

RickiLeaks

Anonymous Post Medium | DM Submissions
Forum Clout
Submitted by an anonymous user who asked for the inclusion of the following message along with their submission:

"We may be in winter, but I'm feeling pretty hot! Wit all dis climate change stuff they be talkin' about, I for one can't see any future for a cryogenic man 'round these parts, if you get my drift. A sad thing *sniff*. My new vape pen is thawing me out even more. I'm feeling it now! Is Debtor Tomlinson sure he wants to go down this road????? ... Now hold your horses, I don' mean nuthin' by that.......I'm jus' askin' questuns! I found dis' on r/facebook."

ConFusion: Science Fiction Convention Facebook Group

Let's see what folks are sayin'...
download.jpg

Uh oh, who's that??? Anyways this Michael seems like a nice guy, I'm worried for his safety, he oughta be warned of the dangerously horned up fat fanook next to him
m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m6.jpg

m7.jpg

m8.jpg

Hmmm... Anyding else goin' on ova dere?? I dunno Paulie, this Michelle broad is sayin' some things... in fact, she's letting the entire con know Ricky was shilling his Tiny Tim in Space book at the same con LAST YEAR, a FULL YEAR ago! That doesn't reflect very well on my favorite author, no-books-for-3-years Ricky Sye Toblinson. How dare Michelle let everyone know he hasn't found a publisher *for his book yet! A valiant redditor ought to step in and defend his hawnah on his behalf. This is a transman's reputation at stake here!
0.png

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.png

e.jpg

f.jpg

As you can ALL see, the redditor told Debtor Tomlinson to CEASE contacting their phone number even before Ricky did back to them! And yet, just a few minutes into the conversation, Ricky VIOLATED that official cease-and-desist and committed extra-super-mega-felony telephone harassment (though *not* across state lines, because the redditor used a 608-area-code number nearly identical to Pat's to make that text lol) by making a new unsolicited harassment text conversation to the redditor. Ricky committed a felony here. Enjoy Prison, Rick.
g.jpg

Anyways, that's all folks!

Will Debtor Tomlinson continue to sweat more as climate change thaws our frozen North??? Have other activist redditor text conversations to various folks been made without Debtor Tomlinson included in them? And why did officials in Chengdu start investigating Paul Weimer anyway????? I dunno, folks, it's a puzzler.

This message has been transmitted via anonymous submission to RickiLeaks. As always, DMs are open for submission.