• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Confirmed: Anthony has herpes

LAZERBEAMZ

Forum Clout
dTR7otn.png

I1SHflW.png

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
In this clip, Bobo is doing "things Anthony says" for the Pyramid Game. At one point he says "that bitch left me with herpes". There is a deafening silence in response to this except for Opie who laughs like something was said that was supposed to be secret.

Could just be a reference I'm missing so if that's the case I retract my statement and go fuck myself.

It'd at 51:59

G

In this clip, Bobo is doing "things Anthony says" for the Pyramid Game. At one point he says "that bitch left me with herpes". There is a deafening silence in response to this except for Opie who laughs like something was said that was supposed to be secret.

Could just be a reference I'm missing so if that's the case I retract my statement and go fuck myself.

[MEDIA=youtube]PQkNIwtisqM:3119[/MEDIA]
Nailed it!

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Where's that clip of that guy from the WBAB days with that over the top laugh, we got that somewhere

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout

didn’t master po leave his herpes medicine prescription in someones car?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Opie's demonic laughter