• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Confession: I Killed Dafe Ekpeki (Father of Oghenechovwe Donald Ekpeki)

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
It’s true, he kept begging me to give his asshole head. When I refused he became enraged and came towards me with bloodshot eyes and a bulge in his pants. Fearful for my anal virginity and disgusted at the thought of a black person touching me I shot him repeatedly. He collapsed in a bloody, disheveled heap. I dumped his body behind a nearby stadium and watched, giggling from the bushes as his retarded family hauled his faggot body into their stinking fish van. HI DONALD.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
It’s true, he kept begging me to give his asshole head. When I refused he became enraged and came towards me with bloodshot eyes and a bulge in his pants. Fearful for my anal virginity and disgusted at the thought of a black person touching me I shot him repeatedly. He collapsed in a bloody, disheveled heap. I dumped his body behind a nearby stadium and watched, giggling from the bushes as his retarded family hauled his faggot body into their stinking fish van. HI DONALD.
What happened to the van?

GettyImages-105267705w.jpg