• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Computer science PhD and MIT lecturer

G

Is he Bosnian? He reminds me of every Bosnian who moved here in the 90s
We had some Serb kid called Bojan who was put in our school during the Yugoslav war. He was the same kind of black haired, black eyed, poker faced mutt as Fridman. Still remember how happy that nigga was every time it was cottage pie for lunch. He'd cover it in shredded Cheddar and eat it like it was manna from heaven. Mince meat, mashed potatoes and cheese. That was all it took to make that fucker lose his mind. War is hell etc

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He's so transparently a fucking moron it's insane that anyone would fall for his shit. He tries to do that super mellow voice thing and it only serves to make him sound literally retarded.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
We had some Serb kid called Bojan who was put in our school during the Yugoslav war. He was the same kind of black haired, black eyed, poker faced mutt as Fridman. Still remember how happy that nigga was every time it was cottage pie for lunch. He'd cover it in shredded Cheddar and eat it like it was manna from heaven. Mince meat, mashed potatoes and cheese. That was all it took to make that fucker lose his mind. War is hell etc
That's hilarious because I knew a Bojan too and it's crazy how they all have the same basic look, along with the blocky head.

One the kids from Bosnia told me the story about how the war started and HE was to blame. Told me he was learning how to ride a bike, his dad went into the house to grab something and told him to stay put. He said he tried to ride by himself and fell down after a few feet. As he's getting up, Serbian tanks started rolling into his village and started destroying his neighborhood. His dad came out screaming for him to come inside and next thing you know it's a warzone.

The way he tells the story is so fucking funny. It was even funnier when he'd tell it with his drunken Bosnian there laughing as he's telling it. The niggas dad was captured and sent to a fucking concentration camp in which him and 100s of others broke free from after weeks of watching other Muslims getting tortured and experimented on right on front of them. Making people drink gasoline and shooting them to see if they explode, cutting off dicks.

Great people. War fucked their shit up, but the ones who got away have great spirits.