• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Compound Media literally beg subscribers not to cancel their subs

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout

Pls don't go 2.png

Pls don't go.png

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Does Anthony live off of handouts from people that just said fuck it and let the charges reoccur? Does anyone actually watch Compound live, or only through clips on youtube? His viewship cant be higher than a thousand people these days, if that.

I'm pretty sure during the O&A sub days somebody posted leaked viewership numbers and they were shockingly small, IIRC the most popular shows only got a few 100 views and this was 5+ years ago.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure during the O&A sub days somebody posted leaked viewership numbers

On one of their tech stack upgrades they left a feature on that showed video view counts. At the time TACS was averaging around 3k views. The filler shows were getting 100-200

Does Anthony live off of handouts from people that just said fuck it and let the charges reoccur?

Hanlon's Razor. Do not attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

Forum Clout
Does Anthony live off of handouts from people that just said fuck it and let the charges reoccur? Does anyone actually watch Compound live, or only through clips on youtube? His viewship cant be higher than a thousand people these days, if that.
I don't understand how it could possibly be profitable. I do remember reading something a while back about Nana renting out his studio, and maybe he makes income there, I don't know. But how many subscribers can he even have at this point? If it's more than 1500-2000, I'd be shocked.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I don't understand how it could possibly be profitable. I do remember reading something a while back about Nana renting out his studio, and maybe he makes income there, I don't know. But how many subscribers can he even have at this point? If it's more than 1500-2000, I'd be shocked.
The rent on the studio has to be insane. I wonder if whoever bought his old house will start a podcast.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure during the O&A sub days somebody posted leaked viewership numbers and they were shockingly small, IIRC the most popular shows only got a few 100 views and this was 5+ years ago.
C81FD6A3-E123-4D5C-BBA4-9B4A5DEDCEAD.jpeg

These are numbers leaked from the compound media app. So at most you can assume like 3000 people are subscribed and watching.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The rent on the studio has to be insane. I wonder if whoever bought his old house will start a podcast.

It's not like he left the studio stuff down there. There might be a glass wall or something he installed left over. And of course the little mini karoake "step" stage in that drinking room.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I knew better than to dox my info for anything Cumia was running. At least with SXM you can hold the corporation responsible. Nana will just scam you and you can't do shit. Unless he did it to someone who had the means to bother going after him.

lowend73

Forum Clout
View attachment 112999
These are numbers leaked from the compound media app. So at most you can assume like 3000 people are subscribed and watching.
NYC crime report?
2 drink minimum

And the retards who can't cancel the subscription? It's not like you are handing $ to the Count. All you have to do is cancel the subscription from whatever pay source.