• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Commercial hate thread

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I don't like anything about this commercial.

What commercial do you hate the most? Let's go to da phones

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Between streaming and piracy, I never see commercials. OK, I do go to my dad or mom's and they still watch TV the Boomer way.

I got to say, if every single commercial is going to feature an interracial couple, at least be accurate. Have the black husband be a deadbeat and the white wife be 3 times his size.

Did you know that the most common interracial pairing in the US is white man/Asian female? Never see that in an ad, oddly enough.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
This is a few years old but it was on constantly when I was in Vegas on business.
I hope everyone involved got raped by a pack of Cumias.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
This is the real reason to hate Simone Biles. I passed a gigantic billboard of these two faggots in leotards everyday for months.

Least favorite that I've seen in the past week:

I dont understand what the point of it is other than being annoying and gay.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
This is the real reason to hate Simone Biles. I passed a gigantic billboard of these two faggots in leotards everyday for months.

Least favorite that I've seen in the past week:

I dont understand what the point of it is other than being annoying and gay.

The singing hood ornament gives me uncanny valley Vibes. It stinks and I don't like it!

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Oh, hey I just remembered, I hate those HIV treatment drugs that are allowed to advertise anytime of day with the message that there is a pill that will allow you to safety have anal sex even if you are HIV+.

The people they showcase make it funny, at least. There's always at least 2 gay men, a tranny, then a straight black woman.
Hmm...why are hetero black women part of the market for an HIV medication?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh, hey I just remembered, I hate those HIV treatment drugs that are allowed to advertise anytime of day with the message that there is a pill that will allow you to safety have anal sex even if you are HIV+.

The people they showcase make it funny, at least. There's always at least 2 gay men, a tranny, then a straight black woman.
Those are the worst, they always mention the people all have “a cause” and believe they are very important people that just happen to have HIV and it’s not a big deal. It’s like “don’t protect yourself from HIV, if you get it everything is great!”

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Louie CK, or Chris Kuhn CK?

Because they baby daddies on the downlow fuckin men.