• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Colin Quinn’s new Broadway show

G

I might finally need to make the pilgrimage to New York for this one.

8A467715-EF61-46FD-86E5-EA5499F16F5D.jpeg

:colin_wink:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
In this newest solo show, Quinn explores the concept of personality, taking audiences inside how he chats up everyone from friends and family to municipal employees and counter people—and how everyone else can, too. The comedian also shares how to not suck the energy out of the room. “I'm doing this show because I’m fascinated with how personality in general (and individuals in particular) have fed into society. (Fascinated might be a strong word)," Quinn said in a statement.
Sounds like a certain worm that I hope he is talking about.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
Highly suggest them, brotherman. You should do the audio book, since he does the reading. Can’t imagine it the other way. Did the same with Norm. Having them read it in their voice gets it perfect.
I can't imagine having to constantly rewind to figure out what mush mouth col is saying. Coloring book is fantastic. God is a real joker to give such a brilliant comic a dumb brooklyn accent and a brain faster than his mouth

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I can't imagine having to constantly rewind to figure out what mush mouth col is saying. Coloring book is fantastic. God is a real joker to give such a brilliant comic a dumb brooklyn accent and a brain faster than his mouth
The recording was clear from what I remember. The amount of retakes was probably staggering. “Back when I was bar Colin…hrrmph…”

“Restart from the top”

Forum Clout
I love Colin, but I really wish he'd stop taking his fashion cues from the latest alt-scene open micer. At least his hooded sweatshirt is a man's color this time.