• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Colin Quinn: The Master #masterclassgang

G

81C0A313-BCC3-4D5C-B5BA-8704FC30E78F.jpeg

8064537C-2AAF-4C65-8599-2A0A2FCFC7AC.jpeg

:colin_wink:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I listened to that the other day and I couldn't remember if he was addicted to Twitter in the beginning like he is now I know he would troll people but that's all I remember.
He was. It was under the guise of “interacting with fans” but it was his addiction. His addiction to trying to control the narrative (like a certain pig), and stop people from finding out he’s a gay pedophile. These people don’t understand you can’t stop the internet from finding shit out about you if you post it. Politicians have people run their social medias for a reason. Nancy Pelosi can’t tell you one fucking thing she’s tweeted. It’s because they know it’s a battle they can’t win. AntH is so deluded he thinks he can. It worked on PalTalk so why wouldn’t it work on Twitter? He’s a homosexual pedo ghoul is the point.

Cawdfish

Forum Clout
The only one in the O&A universe that treats Twitter like it should be.
Remember one show where they were talking about Colin's ironic schtick on Twitter:

CQ: "I'm just trying to say that... Twitter is retarded."

Ant: "HAHAHA HOLEESHIT YES! I AGREE!"

Ope: "I'm right there wicha, Col!"

Meanwhile, O&A continued to be social media-obsessed fruits.