• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Colin on Tim Dillon

G

I've gotten to the point to where I can't listen to anything comic or stand up related.
It's so fucking boring and self-indulgent.
Enough about the filling the club, the origin of the bit, mitzy, spending time in the hotel room, over the top laughing, the art of producing a special, fucking manny, obscure streets in the upper west side, state of pc comedy today, otto and george in the 80's (it was crazy!!!!), busting balls at the cellar or comedy store, la vs ny comics, censorship...
you gotta be honest mahhhhn.

I wanted to backhand colin at 44:00 when he started talking about the "beauty of comedy", we get feedback, the audience is there to laugh...
[SIZE=22px]ENOUGH!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!![/SIZE]

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I've gotten to the point to where I can't listen to anything comic or stand up related.
Enough about the filling the club, the origin of the bit, mitzy, spending time in the hotel room, over the top laughing, the art of producing a special, fucking manny, obscure streets in the upper west side, state of pc comedy today, otto and george in the 80's (it was crazy!!!!), busting balls at the cellar or comedy store, la vs ny comics, censorship...

I wanted to backhand colin at 44:00 when he started talking about the "beauty of comedy", we get feedback, the audience is there to laugh...
ENOUGH!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!
This is why Rick is a fresh breath of air for 5 years and counting.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout

Every comic that becomes successful ends up doing this. It’s truly awful. It pains me to see colin fall into it but he’s getting up there in age and had a major health scare so I think he’s trying to have a more positive outlook and appreciate what he has instead of just niceshirtstupiding all the time. Doesn’t help that tim is an unfunny washed up hack who doesn’t care about his podcast at all.

ZAg17

Forum Clout
Podcasts really do stink. I don't know why zoomers talk about podcasts like they are some revolutionary idea that is better than 'legacy' media. Literally the main reason shows like Howard and O&A were good even though they may not have realized it at the time is because they WERE more corporate than podcasts. An actual show with an office, producers, prepared segments, rotation of celebrity guests and bosses above them keeping them in check is a good thing. When a guest would go on the show it clearly felt more like 'real' showbusiness to them and they would actually make an effort. Where as self produced podcasts almost feel too 'behind the curtain', like the guests just turn up in low-energy off-duty mode to go through the motions on their friends podcast as a favor to them.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Podcasts really do stink. I don't know why zoomers talk about podcasts like they are some revolutionary idea that is better than 'legacy' media. Literally the main reason shows like Howard and O&A were good even though they may not have realized it at the time is because they WERE more corporate than podcasts. An actual show with an office, producers, prepared segments, rotation of celebrity guests and bosses above them keeping them in check is a good thing. When a guest would go on the show it clearly felt more like 'real' showbusiness to them and they would actually make an effort. Where as self produced podcasts almost feel too 'behind the curtain', like the guests just turn up in low-energy off-duty mode to go through the motions on their friends podcast as a favor to them.
I have to disagree a little bit only because the vast majority of the celebrity guests stunk on ice. There was so much filler on o&a which becomes more and more apparent as you listen to more full shows. Even the show at its peak probably only had a weekly podcast’s worth of actual funny shit.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I think radio is better than podcasts because it was a barrier. Only so many people could get a show on radio where everyone has a fucking podcast.

The availability of comedians is killing comedy as much as the woke shit. I don’t need to hear Mark Normand every week on his own podcast and then being a guest on all of his friends’ podcasts where they talk about the same thing.

lowend73

Forum Clout
the only ones I tried listening to was Jay Mohrs, Bill Burr, Florentine, even Rogan. And this was all due to me being an OnA dickrider. Podcasts are garbage, look at all the hack comedians who can't get an audience for standup have all moved to Podcasts.

Not a good one to be found;
Shaub
Florentine
Burr
Jim Norton
Rogan
Joey Diaz

Look at the comments on them alot of stupid people that will always fill that demographic

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
the only ones I tried listening to was Jay Mohrs, Bill Burr, Florentine, even Rogan. And this was all due to me being an OnA dickrider. Podcasts are garbage, look at all the hack comedians who can't get an audience for standup have all moved to Podcasts.

Not a good one to be found;
Shaub
Florentine
Burr
Jim Norton
Rogan
Joey Diaz

Look at the comments on them alot of stupid people that will always fill that demographic
Legion of Skanks is somewhat comparable in quality to OnA.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It’s literally so fucking inside no one knows what they’re talking or cares besides the other jerk off comedians who want to relive their pathetic career peaks 15 years ago when Mitzy was alive.

This isn’t acting. With that, people form relationships with the actors and the shows to where they want to know retarded shit behind the scenes. Who hated who! Did you get along with your costar? What was filming like? Was it grueling? How do you get into character? Etc etc. No one cares about these comedians beyond “What was your inspiration for (x) joke?”

No one cares about filling the club. No one knows who Mitzy is. The hotel shit has been told ad nauesum. Producing a special isn’t art and I fucking HATED when Norton was on his post HBO glow and talked about it like it was a fucking craft. You told the jokes and actual talented people directed and produced it stupid. I still don’t know who Manny is. No one gives a fuck about the streets around the club or where you grew up. The PC culture is done to death, tell a fucking joke and stop being a pussy. Otto and George were faggot jews. Busting balls? “Nice shirt, stupid.” Fucking faggots.

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
“WHEN I WAS GROWING UP….BEING PUNK WAS HAVING PIERCINGS AND DYED HAIR…NOW BEING PUNK IS BEING CHRISTIAN!!!”
Is it stupid? Nice thoughts from a guy who hasn’t been in high school in 20 years.
Tim should have overdosed on Percocet in 2007 I hate this fake based faggo.. oh hes sooooo edgy right yeah talking about the woke left is pushing back dude totally. Make fun of schlomo and da blacks and ill give it a listen until then stfu fat faggot

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Tim should have overdosed on Percocet in 2007 I hate this fake based faggo.. oh hes sooooo edgy right yeah talking about the woke left is pushing back dude totally. Make fun of schlomo and da blacks and ill give it a listen until then stfu fat faggot
This is what all faggot “conservatives” do. MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH to attack liberals or faggots but they don’t even want to touch blacks or jews because…shocker, if you attack those people you will face actual backlash. Why do all of these “brave” cancel culture fighting faggots always pick the easiest fights?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Whenever they talk about who they “came up with” I just turn it off. They have the same conversation 10 times a day for 10 years. That and the whole free speech nobody has the right to decide what’s offensive stuff, fucking hell they love rehashing that shit that everyone already agrees with.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Whenever they talk about who they “came up with” I just turn it off. They have the same conversation 10 times a day for 10 years. That and the whole free speech nobody has the right to decide what’s offensive stuff, fucking hell they love rehashing that shit that everyone already agrees with.
Every time Luis says, “creating content” I want to smack him with a ruler.