• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#ClusterBBoy

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
OIG1.jpg

I'm here to fight fascists, child. Hush now.

Forum Clout

"Yes it's too tight."

8leazdw5qjb21.jpg

He looks like such a slob in this picture and doesn't even realize it. Those two sizes too small clothes look like they were chosen from a wet pile of mildewed laundry on the floor if his room. His tiny testicle being choked to death is on full display, and then there's his afro looking like he hasn't shampooed it in a week. Very disrespectful.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I don't know how I never noticed that the room is too small for end tables so there's just a pile of books on a random spackle bucket next to a pile of mini bats and hammers (my wife will shoot you on sight, stlaker) and luggage, because they have nowhere else in the house to store it. Pretty sure all the floor you see in this picture is pretty much all the floor space in the room. And remember, folks, the best place for a self defense weapon is out of your reach where an assailant can get to it first.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

The thing that's so infuriating about this picture is that he's clearly so happy with that t-shirt that he's blind to everything else, like the clothes that looks like he slept in them (he probably did), his bed hair and filthy pigsty of a bedroom. "Niki child - get your phone. This t-shirt fucking rules and must be shared with the world immediately!"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The thing that's so infuriating about this picture is that he's clearly so happy with that t-shirt that he's blind to everything else, like the clothes that looks like he slept in them (he probably did), his bed hair and filthy pigsty of a bedroom. "Niki child - get your phone. This t-shirt fucking rules and must be shared with the world immediately!"
It’s the same with when he posts pics in his kitchen - it’s clear his kitchen isn’t clean but he has to take a picture NOW!!!

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
"Yes it's too tight."

View attachment 205264

He looks like such a slob in this picture and doesn't even realize it. Those two sizes too small clothes look like they were chosen from a wet pile of mildewed laundry on the floor if his room. His tiny testicle being choked to death is on full display, and then there's his afro looking like he hasn't shampooed it in a week. Very disrespectful.
I don't think that's a testicle, I think that's the faucet dick in all it's glory.

How do you even get those odd wrinkles in a pair of jeans?