• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Clerks 3...

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I've never watched a single Kevin Smith movie in my life. Part of me feels like I'm missing out but then another part of me looks at the picture below and feels proud...

image1-9.png

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I find it pretty funny that if Kevin Smith weren't such a wimp and actually took a stab at directing the superhero franchise Miramax gave him, whether it was a success or not, he'd be way more embedded in the current "cape shit" Hollywood landscape instead of making "View Askew Fanboy Project #18" that he literally tours town to town like the fucking circus.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I read the spoiler and I'm glad Dante died. Spoiler alert. It means there won't be a Clerks 4.
Should have died in the first one, that was the superior ending. I mean both Dante and Kevin's career. I'd trade Vulgar, Mallrats and Chasing Amy ("black rage" and pussy-eating scars are still great scenes) to prevent the rest of it from happening.

Forum Clout
Kevin Smith made two good movies in his entire career, Clerk and Mall Rats.
I used to think Dogma was good, but I rewatched it recently and realized it was also crap.
Take a second to appreciate how awful of a director one has to be to have George Carlin, Alan Rickman and a young Chris Rock in your movie and still have it be shit.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I had hopes it'd be good because I recall everyone ripping Clerks 2 to shreds and ended up really liking it, so I figured it was the same situation here.

What a shitshow. People blame his weed habit but this shit was the melodramatic, manic depressive creation of a seasoned drunk. That it's getting anything close to positive reviews is shocking.