• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Clean your room, buckos

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
Forum Clout
1646144007212.jpg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Well see that’s the bloody thing of it because people often ask me do you believe Patrick Tomlinson is fat. And I don’t.. I don’t like that question because it’s an attempt to.. to box me in, in a sense. And the reason it’s an attempt to box me in is because it’s asked so I can be firmly placed on one side of a two.. of a binary argument. And the reason i don’t answer it is because I don’t like to be boxed in. And also because I don’t know what the person means by “believe” or “fat”. And they think they know. And the probability that they construe “believe” and “fat” the same way I do is virtually zero.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Well see that’s the bloody thing of it because people often ask me do you believe Patrick Tomlinson is fat. And I don’t.. I don’t like that question because it’s an attempt to.. to box me in, in a sense. And the reason it’s an attempt to box me in is because it’s asked so I can be firmly placed on one side of a two.. of a binary argument. And the reason i don’t answer it is because I don’t like to be boxed in. And also because I don’t know what the person means by “believe” or “fat”. And they think they know. And the probability that they construe “believe” and “fat” the same way I do is virtually zero.

*bursts into tears*