• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

(Classroom Instructional Material) Three Years of Alcoholism on Your Face

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Before:

A659B550-7BBC-4112-9BA2-EC9DCBA870E6.jpeg

After:

66E5648F-BF3C-4F9D-B4D3-A2EE810A42AC.jpeg

He’s 41 years old and has more wrinkles and chins than my 64 year old dad. We should register Rick for some AA meetings, he won’t be alive much longer if he keeps up the alcohol consumption.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Rick in an AA meeting would be so fucking funny.

"No, child, my life is manageable, as is my drinking."

"No, child, I do not believe in sky daddy. He will not cure me of a problem I do not have."

"Little baby infant child, I have no amends to make, I have done no wrong, because I am a responsible drinker, unlike you, who is weak."

"I am the epitome of morality, child. I believe all the correct things already. There is nothing to take inventory of because I already have it all."

"You want me to be your sponsor? It is not my job to educate you, child. I'm sorry you're so stupid, I can't help you."

"I only came for the chips, child, where ate they?"

G

"No, child, I do not believe in sky daddy. He will not cure me of a problem I do not have."

"Little baby infant child, I have no amends to make, I have done no wrong, because I am a responsible drinker, unlike you, who is weak."

"I am the epitome of morality, child. I believe all the correct things already. There is nothing to take inventory of because I already have it all."

"You want me to be your sponsor? It is not my job to educate you, child. I'm sorry you're so stupid, I can't help you."

"There is no higher power, child."

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

“No, I’m not drinking in the meeting, child. Those are just your delusions.”

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
You say he'd be adversarial in AA meetings but in some ways he's actually the ideal candidate; he's already been in a cult (scientology) & is also willing to rationalise & argue nonsense just to conform with a group ideology. He'd also love to have a captive audience where he can embellish stories where he's the main character.

P

potatopeeler63

It would be a mexican standoff between morton and rick

oh yea, baby boy? Whaddya think, you’re an actual tough guy?

yessss chowld. I am an *actual tough guy*. I’ve been in plenty of barfights and am a trained bbj martial artist and certified firearms instructor. But you do you, honey.
Little. Baby. infant.

you’re just a fuuuuuuucking scuuuuumbag, genuinely. Why don’t you get a shotgun with a toe-trigger attachment and use it, you fucking zilch.

ohhhhhh little. Baby. Child. I am heavily armed to the teeth but a shotgun isn’T one of them. I’m sorry you’re so, cripplingly, stupid.

Really? Im stupid, stupid? Shut your fuckin mouth and go play in traffic, i fuck hookers for a living and trust me, sweetie, they wouldn’t fuck you if you lost 50lbs, fatty arbuckle.
*looks around room snorting laughing*

Bzzzt. Wrong again chowld. I have bi-monthly access to my wife’s pussy, but your delusions and lies are. Your. Entire. World.
please get the help you so desperately need.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
It would be a mexican standoff between morton and rick

oh yea, baby boy? Whaddya think, you’re an actual tough guy?

yessss chowld. I am an *actual tough guy*. I’ve been in plenty of barfights and am a trained bbj martial artist and certified firearms instructor. But you do you, honey.
Little. Baby. infant.

you’re just a fuuuuuuucking scuuuuumbag, genuinely. Why don’t you get a shotgun with a toe-trigger attachment and use it, you fucking zilch.

ohhhhhh little. Baby. Child. I am heavily armed to the teeth but a shotgun isn’T one of them. I’m sorry you’re so, cripplingly, stupid.

Really? Im stupid, stupid? Shut your fuckin mouth and go play in traffic, i fuck hookers for a living and trust me, sweetie, they wouldn’t fuck you if you lost 50lbs, fatty arbuckle.
*looks around room snorting laughing*

Bzzzt. Wrong again chowld. I have bi-monthly access to my wife’s pussy, but your delusions and lies are. Your. Entire. World.
please get the help you so desperately need.
I wonder if a good Norton 'baby boyy, etc' soundboard might give Rick a taste of his own medicine

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I've mentioned before that I've cut back on drinking specifically because I don't want to be like Patso. Just had a doctor's appointment yesterday and was surprised to see that I've lost 22 pounds over the past year just because of this.

You're an inspiration, Fatrick. My natural repulsion to your existence inspired me to live a healthier lifestyle and be less fat (like you. You're fat).

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I've mentioned before that I've cut back on drinking specifically because I don't want to be like Patso. Just had a doctor's appointment yesterday and was surprised to see that I've lost 22 pounds over the past year just because of this.

You're an inspiration, Fatrick. My natural repulsion to your existence inspired me to live a healthier lifestyle and be less fat (like you. You're fat).
With zero hyperbole, this place has made me physically and morally better.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You say he'd be adversarial in AA meetings but in some ways he's actually the ideal candidate; he's already been in a cult (scientology) & is also willing to rationalise & argue nonsense just to conform with a group ideology. He'd also love to have a captive audience where he can embellish stories where he's the main character.
Pats ego wouldnt let him get past the submit and acceptance phase.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Pats ego wouldnt let him get past the submit and acceptance phase.
I generally think you're right but he has been known to flip his beliefs on their head to suit the situation. It'd be funny if he was court-ordered to go to a program, he'd definitely resist & fight against it & hopefully publicly disparage the program & get sent back to court