• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Classic Ian

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
BE57FF02-36F9-46C9-BA06-50BA1D506801.jpeg

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Has anyone ever read his book about Cobain’s alleged murder? Obligatory “he was a classic candidate for suicide etc”, but the little I’ve read about it seems intriguing. Courtney Love seems like a fucking cunt.

“Ian, why are you propositioning men on the phone?”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Has anyone ever read his book about Cobain’s alleged murder? Obligatory “he was a classic candidate for suicide etc”, but the little I’ve read about it seems intriguing. Courtney Love seems like a fucking cunt.

“Ian, why are you propositioning men on the phone?”
He let Troy disrobe and get into bed with him but taking off his underwear was a bridge too far.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Ian rules. Not sure if he was trolling or not but he’s hilarious.
I still love how O&A brought him on to be one of those bad interviews but he proved right away he could troll just as good. It's a shame he mellowed out and got married, I remember his last appearance being very boring and normal and not like the old Ian at all.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I still love how O&A brought him on to be one of those bad interviews but he proved right away he could troll just as good. It's a shame he mellowed out and got married, I remember his last appearance being very boring and normal and not like the old Ian at all.
I just relistened to it and when he doesn’t show up the first day they trash him but enjoy the argument the next day.