• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cigarette smell

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I grew up in a house with three chain smokers, my dad, my mom and my grandmother. I never smoked but I LOVE the smell of cigarette smoke. At work I will go outside with my co-workers who smoke just to smell it. It reminds me of a simpler time. I'll probably feel this way until I have lung cancer from second hand smoke, at which time I will go scorched earth on anyone smoking anything.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Personally? I despise cigarette smog. It's the perfume of white trash, but this girl at work asked me to go with her on her break and she whispered what I thought was "I'm gonna suck that dick" but turned out being "I'm gonna smoke a cig"

In any rational Islamic country, I would be entitled to vengeance on her for the misunderstanding.