• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chronically Unemployed Man Valiantly Declines Government Handout

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
AYO SON I CANT WIT THIS NIGGA SON

Screenshot_20210729-225110_Twitter.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I
I remember even his followers suggested he donate it to a local food bank / shelter / charity / etc since that would due much more help to his area. Of course Pat being a cunt told them his usual “no, child” and that some random democrat in another state would do much more to help. Then he spent it on junk for himself.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I vehemently hate the government if I haven’t said enough to give it away. If the government is willing to give you the money back it stole from you at gun point? Than Yass Queen slaaaaayyyy!!!!! Pat has a different idea though. Steal money from the government without paying taxes (so essentially stealing from his fellow Americans) then when the government offers money in order to follow one of its programs, insult anyone who does it for getting back a Trivial amounT of what said government stole. Basically he’s a fat retard who I’m pretty sure rapes children and for sure rapes animals in my opinion.