• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Christian John Pavlovitz here to tell you that if you disagree with me, you need to get LAID

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Bad take!??!! How about you get some pussy, faggot!

Screenshot_20211103-222331_Twitter.jpg

Very christ-like, John. I see you're a classic Christian.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
That's awful reportable. I guess that this "man of God" would rather that everyone be out there having premarital sex, and using women as little more than receptacles to beef up their numbahs? I mean, that's sure what it looks like to me. John Pavlovitz thinks that a man's worth is determined by his number of sexual conquests.

Doesn't sound like something a man of God or an ally of women would say to me.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Ironic since he claims to be a preacher (the members of that congregation must all also be heretics and uncleansed by the hands of the Lord) that the one thing God is adamant about and sees as absolutely virtuous (being a virgin until marriage, and being celebrate except with your spouse) is what he uses as an insult.

That brain tumor is a punishment from God for his unchristian like behavior. I hope The Lord spits in his face at the Pearly Gates before he throws him face first down to hell.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I can't imagine why he was fired from a youth pastor job.
hey, have sex

but seriously check out one of his retarded blogs where he exposes his reasons (subconsciously) for why he's so anti-anti-gay and false-jesus-y
I dont get why Fatrick types expose themselves like this but there's a lot of truth to be discovered with what they don't mean to truthfully admit.

Dude got molested by his gay brother and felt bad about not hating it. It's a classic case. God be with him no BS

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. Then God said LOL get some fucking snatch you bitch-ass pussy.