• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Christ on a pony, not another "rabble rouser"!!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Ugh. If you have to tell people you're edgy you're probably not.

1223e91970d9ff22ffc21bb54ba6186c.png

This douche self-describes himself like Pat almost to a T.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
The brain tumor is a punishment from God for his Unchristian behavior despite using minister as his occupation. I’ve never seen a bigger shyster, heretic or unclean man that’s a member of the clergy. And I grew up in the era of scum televangelists like Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggert, Robert Tilton, Peter Popov and Benny Hinn.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
The brain tumor is a punishment from God for his Unchristian behavior despite using minister as his occupation. I’ve never seen a bigger shyster, heretic or unclean man that’s a member of the clergy. And I grew up in the era of scum televangelists like Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggert, Robert Tilton, Peter Popov and Benny Hinn.
I'm gonna be that guy and say I think the brain tumor is bullshit. You might think "who the hell would lie about something like that?" And I understand why you'd think that. It'd be a horrible thing to lie about. But John is a liars liar. It would not surprise me in the least if he manufactured the brain tumor to garner more sympathy. It'd also help further his agenda of "UUHH YEAH I BELIEVE IN GOD, BUT I ALSO DO CHEMO, CUZ IM NOT RETARDED AND MEDICINE ALWAYS = GOOD AND SMART. IF YOU READ JOB 420:69 YOUD KNOW IT SAYS CHEMO IS GOOD AND BLACKS ARE THE BEST. THAT IS, IF YOU READ THE BIBLE, REPUBLICAN CHRISTIANS." Nigger nigger nigger faggot faggot retard. (Just included that last bit in case he tries to ss this and share it with Twitter.)

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
I'm gonna be that guy and say I think the brain tumor is bullshit. You might think "who the hell would lie about something like that?" And I understand why you'd think that. It'd be a horrible thing to lie about. But John is a liars liar. It would not surprise me in the least if he manufactured the brain tumor to garner more sympathy. It'd also help further his agenda of "UUHH YEAH I BELIEVE IN GOD, BUT I ALSO DO CHEMO, CUZ IM NOT RETARDED AND MEDICINE ALWAYS = GOOD AND SMART. IF YOU READ JOB 420:69 YOUD KNOW IT SAYS CHEMO IS GOOD AND BLACKS ARE THE BEST. THAT IS, IF YOU READ THE BIBLE, REPUBLICAN CHRISTIANS." Nigger nigger nigger faggot faggot retard. (Just included that last bit in case he tries to ss this and share it with Twitter.)
I wouldn’t put it past this scumbag to lie, your theory is very plausible. And likely true.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Weird, none of the red letters in my Bible say, "Verily, take thou unto Twitter, and condescend to those who disagree with you." I'm starting to hate this faggot more than I hate Pat, and that's saying something.
Wonder why he was fired from his youth pastor job.
He’s a liberal who was a pastor at a Methodist church. Clearly he’s not a Bible quoter. Hell you could probably point out his unchristian behavior on Twitter with Bible Verses backing up your assertions and he wouldn’t be able to counter. I’m sure his lack of understanding of what Christian behavior is and his refusal to give the children lessons from the Bible itself and not from whatever pile of shit he was reading in his spare time, went over well with Methodists. Considering John Wesley felt both Catholics and Anglican’s weren’t using the Bible in their teachings and that’s why he founded Methodism, it’s the bedrock of the Methodist church to use the Bible, to teach the gospel as it’s written.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
He’s a liberal who was a pastor at a Methodist church. Clearly he’s not a Bible quoter. Hell you could probably point out his unchristian behavior on Twitter with Bible Verses backing up your assertions and he wouldn’t be able to counter. I’m sure his lack of understanding of what Christian behavior is and his refusal to give the children lessons from the Bible itself and not from whatever pile of shit he was reading in his spare time, went over well with Methodists. Considering John Wesley felt both Catholics and Anglican’s weren’t using the Bible in their teachings and that’s why he founded Methodism, it’s the bedrock of the Methodist church to use the Bible, to teach the gospel as it’s written.
It's because he thinks that his teachings and writings are more profound than that of God's. And he's stated before that he doesn't agree with the Bible's teachings on things like homosexuality (which he should know is a violation of God's Law because A) It's unclean and B) it doesn't and can't lead to procreation).

God isn't a "bigot" because of His stance on homosexuality. It's because He gave us sexual intercourse as a symbol of our relationship with Him (two coming together into one - that's also why sex is initially a blood covenant). Also, it's intended to produce offspring - i.e., to create. And what's more Godly than creation? But homosexual sex mocks this and is unclean.

I don't expect John to know any of this. It's not a profitable idea.