• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chixdiggit - Henry Rollins Is No Fun

Jack FN

I ain't no square with my corkscrew hair
Forum Clout
If I cough up blood I'm taking you with me

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Snow and gay sex
Don't forget the Jihadi Truck Express!

That's always a funster experience when you're out enjoying the day with your family and Mohammed Muhamed Mohammed decides it's time for another 24/7 news cycle of blood and guts Jihadism.

Allahu Ackbar. Looschen up underneath da wheels, folksch.

Forum Clout
It sounds like a copy of a copy of a copy. If you took the original bands that developed this kind of sound in the early 90's, then copied those bands, and copied the bands that copied those bands, then copied those bands, removed any last traces of intensity or ingenuity, then you end up with this schlock.

Jack FN

I ain't no square with my corkscrew hair
Forum Clout
It sounds like a copy of a copy of a copy. If you took the original bands that developed this kind of sound in the early 90's, then copied those bands, and copied the bands that copied those bands, then copied those bands, removed any last traces of intensity or ingenuity, then you end up with this schlock.

But this was the original early 90's!!!