• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chippahradio.live

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
Has anyone been listening to these streams of Ron and fez and o and a?

It’s fucking awesome. I’ve been listening everyday. What’s the story with this? I’m guessing someone here has to know. Has this been going on forever? Does it just restart to the beginning once it reaches the last episode? How can I support this?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I was considering doing this with Howard in the morning, R&F middays, O&A afternoons and Greaseman/Imus/random classic radio shock jocks overnight. I used to watch streams like this for the Sopranos and old sitcoms on Roku, it's fucking fantastic. No picking what episode to watch, you just pop it up and likely one of your favorite moments is on.

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
I was considering doing this with Howard in the morning, R&F middays, O&A afternoons and Greaseman/Imus/random classic radio shock jocks overnight. I used to watch streams like this for the Sopranos and old sitcoms on Roku, it's fucking fantastic. No picking what episode to watch, you just pop it up and likely one of your favorite moments is on.
That be awesome if you did that. Id listen.

I’m very interested in what’s going to happen to this chippahradio stream. I really hope it keeps going. Id pay a monthly subscription

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
That website is using this software, if you scroll down on the page you can see a similar web player skin beside where it says "Built-in Public Pages": https://www.azuracast.com/

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
That website is using this software, if you scroll down on the page you can see a similar web player skin beside where it says "Built-in Public Pages": https://www.azuracast.com/

Beautiful... I have legit radio software on my laptop, just need to hook up the files to folders and whatnot and create the schedules. And THAT'S how you executive produce.