• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chili today, fat man plans to ruin MKE sewage system while sci-fi fag simps for him.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
For the blocked:

69b31364bb7ba633d488be6909266039.png

I love that this podcaster has shown he despersately wants to be Pig's friend and can no longer claim he's impartial.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I was too distracted by Ricks awful tweet to read or care about Boomias rambling. What chili? That’s a bowl of unmelted cheese and what looks like an onion. He probably paid $15 for that, meanwhile the SFWA just spent 6k trying to protect him and themselves. Gluttonous, fatso.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
For the blocked:

69b31364bb7ba633d488be6909266039.png

I love that this podcaster has shown he despersately wants to be Pig's friend and can no longer claim he's impartial.
i just looked at his twitter and he is really on a roll today. the guy has been deranged for a long time but I think the recent events are now hitting home. By his recent actions it has been speculated things haven't been kosher in the hovel and how we are seeing that come to an apex.

Fuck you Patrick S. Tomlinson, you are a nigger.