• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Children can tell a more coherent and straightforward story than most adult women

Forum Clout
Try living with one and having to act like it doesn't drive you apeshit because then you look like the insane asshole
Life tip: beware of women with large families, unless you enjoy hearing all about her sister's knee surgery, and what a jerk her husband is, and how her other sister thinks she's such hot shit, and how her brother's wife drinks too much. Because you're going to hear all about it.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Life tip: beware of women with large families, unless you enjoy hearing all about her sister's knee surgery, and what a jerk her husband is, and how her other sister thinks she's such hot shit, and how her brother's wife drinks too much. Because you're going to hear all about it.
And also be ready for them to make everything about themselves.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
And also be ready for them to make everything about themselves.
I've heard narcissism is more common in men but I absolutely don't understand how that's possible. Most men I've met have hobbies and keep up with the news. Whereas most women make a quick comment on whatever you said before immediately pivoting to their favorite subject, their only true love - themselves, and mindless gossip (so they can feel better about themself).