• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Childless barren kike wants everyone to know how great her life is

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
She only got famous because she was fucking the head guy at the E! Channel. After he dumped her she lost her show and now spends her life bitching about politics like a miserable cunt. She doesn’t have kids but she’s obviously lonely and doing a strong “no really, I’m really happy! I swear!”
1674829167201.jpeg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

Definitely not a desperate cope. She wakes up, gets high, masturbates, goes back to bed for 6 hours and then does nothing all day. If a dude described his life this way online he would be called a basement dwelling incel. This ugly old yid stinks and I don’t like her

She likes getting pissed on, her opinions are invalid

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Be thankful. It's just some 70 year old hag doing a heeeelarious TikTok skit about how happy she is to be single. There's even a part where she goes back in time to shoot Hitler. Sooo wacky!! :LOL:🤪
I wouldn’t want to go back in time to kill Hitler cuz I’d be too afraid of being seduced by his beautiful fuckin eyes

G

Matt Walsh pointed out that she could have had kids and be doing all this shit anyway because she's like 50.

Lol that's literally what my mom does since we're all out of the house and my dad works at the office like a good boomer.
just hair and nails and gym and lunch with friends etc.
over christmas break when I was visiting I had the house to myself one night and I couldn't fall asleep because I underestimated my edible stash and went to her nightstand looking for melatonin and found a vibrator lol. fuckin boomers.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Didn't her "show" only last a season? I saw a preview and I think she got high in every Ep. lol.

Also, don't look up her nudes. she has one with a NIGGER!!

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Lol that's literally what my mom does since we're all out of the house and my dad works at the office like a good boomer.
just hair and nails and gym and lunch with friends etc.
over christmas break when I was visiting I had the house to myself one night and I couldn't fall asleep because I underestimated my edible stash and went to her nightstand looking for melatonin and found a vibrator lol. fuckin boomers.
d49f7a7778634efd8e11ef45dff331f9.png

Your mom masturbates