• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chicks with Dicks Conspiracy Theory (citations nonexistent)

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Hear me out on this -

Gender has nothing to do with sex, however the transgender community has taken over and hijacked a growing and internationally favorited gay movement despite being underrepresented and, as mentioned earlier, being fairly unrelated. I have a theory, and I'm still working on it, that it has to do with the war in Iraq.

The war in Iraq saw American soldiers ambushed with deadly and crude weapons meant to inflict harm and terror rather than any strategic goal other than wearing them out. This meant a crippled soldier is far better than a dead one. This of course meant attacking the soldiers in their testicles, leaving them infertile. In a very small transsexual community, the medical community found willing canaries in coalmines, absolutely enthusiastic guinea pigs for unethical and possibly illegal research and experimentation on human subjects and their sexual anatomy. With this, the fertility and quality of life of injured veterans significantly improved. Only one problem, they needed to do more cock-and-ball science torture, and general fucking with people to see what the body can take for the good of mankind, but didn't have enough willing participants anymore.

By medicalizing and socially normalizing chicks with dicks as members of the out and proud LGBT community, the doctors were able to recruit new willing participants for their flourescently lit, air conditioned death camps, and published studies contradicting facts about quality of life in order to maintain their perceived legitimacy, meanwhile, all they are doing is what Joseph Mengele was doing - really funny but really fucked up science - the end goal? Either self-induced reproduction for solo inter-generation space voyages, or some kind of monster made of lopsided silicone tits and dicks.

G

Lotta fawkin problems on dis forum

1DEBC60D-ADD0-47DE-B9BC-22584555A715.jpeg

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Slippery slope is very real to weak minded leftists, that's mostly it.
Give em what they want and then they get confused and think they need to try even further with more niche "oppressed"

We're at the point of no-victim-blaming where retarded black criminals are painted as innocent victims in the mainstream, and of course mentally ill perverts are painted as sane opposite gender non-abominations

G

I don't know about all that, but I think there's definitely some bizarre occult aspect to it. Dualism, the union of opposites, etc. In Gnostic traditions, it was believed that the body is a prison and our true nature is neither male or female. Buncha faggotry if you ask me.

d154f217-d49f-42af-99be-e30e24491251_text.gif

[URL unfurl="true"]https://thinkingwest.com/2022/01/17/gnostic-roots-of-trans-movements/[/URL]