• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Check out this racist rageout

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
This could be one of the most embarrassing moments I have ever witnessed. Not only from a career standpoint, but also in someone's personal life.

Instead of having a family, and spending time with them, enjoying his retirement, Anthony streams on an obscure streaming platform, playing a videogame he is terrible at, yelling racial slurs at strangers while looking like a Morrocan Berber, in his tiny apartment spitting on his own floor while his girlfriend/caretaker is getting blacked in his new house.

We talk a lot about who has fallen more from grace when O&A ended, but it is undoubtedly Anthony.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
We talk a lot about who has fallen more from grace when O&A ended, but it is undoubtedly Anthony.
Its not even a question. I hate to get philosophical but even divorced from the career standpoint he is easily the most miserable out of all of them and has the least prospects. Jim could get fired from Sirius and he’d still be yucking it up with his tranny BF. Opie is chilling on the beach with his family doing whatever. Anthony is the only one still desperately trying to chase relevance because its the only thing he has. Imagine what a miserable life you live to where you wake up at 12pm, get drunk, stream for 3 hours to nobody, then when you get home you’re greeted by Missy Muscles. Or Beavis.

His life is truly hateful and empty. Remember when Jimmy and Opie used to get genuinely FAWWWKIN mad???? They just sort of chilled out with age and their energy for getting pissed at mundane shit wore out as more important things filled their brain. Anthony has only gotten more upset over the years. Ok ok I know i’m rambling last thing i’ll say. I was listening to an old clip the other day where the boys talk about marriage with a comedian guest, maybe Vos? Opie at this point was already married, no kids. Everyone asks Jimmy if he would get married, and in his typical “thoughtful” tone, expressed “(sigh) i dont know man it’s a tough one. I’d love to someday.” When the question turned to Anthony everyone sort of realized the guy had been married before and was never going back. So while Opies time is spent thinking of his family, and Jims time is spent thinking of starting one, Anthony has literally 0 hope for this. He threw away all possibilities of a future with a family or, hell, even just a wife with no kids, based on a failed marriage with his brothers sloppy seconds that he didn’t want in the first place. And then he spent the next 30 years living a degenerate bachelor / teenage lifestyle. And now we’re seeing the results of that end.

G

Its not even a question. I hate to get philosophical but even divorced from the career standpoint he is easily the most miserable out of all of them and has the least prospects. Jim could get fired from Sirius and he’d still be yucking it up with his tranny BF. Opie is chilling on the beach with his family doing whatever. Anthony is the only one still desperately trying to chase relevance because its the only thing he has. Imagine what a miserable life you live to where you wake up at 12pm, get drunk, stream for 3 hours to nobody, then when you get home you’re greeted by Missy Muscles. Or Beavis.

His life is truly hateful and empty. Remember when Jimmy and Opie used to get genuinely FAWWWKIN mad???? They just sort of chilled out with age and their energy for getting pissed at mundane shit wore out as more important things filled their brain. Anthony has only gotten more upset over the years. Ok ok I know i’m rambling last thing i’ll say. I was listening to an old clip the other day where the boys talk about marriage with a comedian guest, maybe Vos? Opie at this point was already married, no kids. Everyone asks Jimmy if he would get married, and in his typical “thoughtful” tone, expressed “(sigh) i dont know man it’s a tough one. I’d love to someday.” When the question turned to Anthony everyone sort of realized the guy had been married before and was never going back. So while Opies time is spent thinking of his family, and Jims time is spent thinking of starting one, Anthony has literally 0 hope for this. He threw away all possibilities of a future with a family or, hell, even just a wife with no kids, based on a failed marriage with his brothers sloppy seconds that he didn’t want in the first place. And then he spent the next 30 years living a degenerate bachelor / teenage lifestyle. And now we’re seeing the results of that end.
Now, imagine how pathetic the dwindling cadre of ballwashers he has...The 3-4 dozen ppl who go to his shows like the one vid I shared from Redbars group of the Gavin-Nana-Fat ginger whose name I cant recall, tour.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This could be one of the most embarrassing moments I have ever witnessed. Not only from a career standpoint, but also in someone's personal life.
This would be embarrassing for anyone. But for someone who once broadcasted to millions every day, was on Letterman and the Tonight Show, an XFL host, top show on satellite radio for a decade. Now he has a fandom in the dozens at best. And this does not even factor in the cringe inducing revelations of Sue Lightning and vibrating anal eggs.