• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Charls is back for World Peace 2

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Made 4k on his stream, just from the announcement. Who knew an embarrassing drunk tirade with your filter-addicted wife, would be the thing to get you back in the mix:

Everyone is EH on Sam and Charls these days, so this is a good move for both. Although ironically, Nick may very well turn into the biggest star out of both of them.

Anyway, back to work.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Made 4k on his stream, just from the announcement. Who knew an embarrassing drunk tirade with your filter-addicted wife, would be the thing to get you back in the mix:

Everyone is EH on Sam and Charls these days, so this is a good move for both. Although ironically, Nick may very well turn into the biggest star out of both of them.

Anyway, back to work.

What's it gonna air on?

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout

Anyway, back to work.

"Everyone is EH on Sam and Charls these days"

What does "EH" mean?

Also, is there a clip of his meltdown?

Lastly, I'm familiar with Sam and that bald dude that does home reviews , but I have no idea who this guy is, and based off of this clip he doesn't seem funny, and I want to bash his obnoxiously bald head in with a hammer.

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
Charls got irritated with the political climate and dropped out of being in the public eye. Plus some of Sam's contemporaries from that 2016 World Peace era were self destructive and a net negative on their brand. I think Charls misses his friends. I hope they alll still like each other because their friendliness with one another made for some real comedy gems. The old skits Doctor Manslave and Tissue Box come to mind. It's hard to believe some of that MDE stuff was created over a decade ago.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
"Everyone is EH on Sam and Charls these days"

What does "EH" mean?

Also, is there a clip of his meltdown?

Lastly, I'm familiar with Sam and that bald dude that does home reviews , but I have no idea who this guy is, and based off of this clip he doesn't seem funny, and I want to bash his obnoxiously bald head in with a hammer.
he DMCAed every clip on youtube

1:30:00 in for the meltdown

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
he DMCAed every clip on youtube

1:30:00 in for the meltdown
This is ridiculous - like the Pablo Francisco meltdown

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Certified incel thread, have sex