• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Champions League Final 2nd half watch thread

Monk

Forum Clout

Ching chongs vs. Oilniggers...can they both lose? That would be great.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
The pregame show featured an Ooga Booga who actually made clicking noises.
I wonder if the final was held in Lagos would they have had a white band play?
Europe will be Africa 2 in 50 years

Monk

Forum Clout
1-0 City...

Didn't even bother watching that part but the Champions League anthem during the walkout seemed kinda weak. They should just get Andrea Bocelli and 2cellos to do it every year.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Uk coverage skipped it. In recent years broadcasters have been putting opening ceremonies on red button or streams because no sports fan wants to watch

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Noel Gallagher is on tour in the US at the moment. He was a loud and proud man city fan back when they were crap and Manchester United were the glory hunters club of choice. Now he's watching Manchester City win the champions league in a Manchester City fan club in San Diego having his own song sung back to him by a bunch of fake fans of his local clubs. Weird and awkward

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Noel Gallagher is on tour in the US at the moment. He was a loud and proud man city fan back when they were crap and Manchester United were the glory hunters club of choice. Now he's watching Manchester City win the champions league in a Manchester City fan club in San Diego having his own song sung back to him by a bunch of fake fans of his local clubs. Weird and awkward

I'd be raging if my club got took over and became an elite club, having to hear al-mileek sing the songs in their retarded accents.
Just look at the talksport comments on yt. All foreigners giving their take on a team they've been watching for 5 minutes.
My pet peeve is comments like "as a man utd fan, I must give praise to city!" Yuck, punching out