• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chainsaw Massacre on Netflix

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
In one scene, Leatherface literally jumps out of a pool of water and onto his belly like a killer whale seaworld attraction. I shit you not.

This is laughably terrible. I did get my kick out of the decapitation of an annoying whore at the end. But it sucked overall.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Holy fuck I'm less than 5 minutes into and just already the main character is seen looking a BLM posts on social media, there's a black dude and white girl interracial relationship, and they've ran into a racist redneck. Who the fuck are they making this for?

THIS STINKS

EDIT: Jesus Christ less than 10 minutes and now they've ran into racist cops and the black dude is shitting on capitalism.

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Holy fuck I'm less than 5 minutes into and just already the main character is seen looking a BLM posts on social media, there's a black dude and white girl interracial relationship, and they've ran into a racist redneck. Who the fuck are they making this for?

THIS STINKS

EDIT: Jesus Christ less than 10 minutes and now they've ran into racist cops and the black dude is shitting on capitalism.
It gets worse. I don't know who the fuck they made it for. Leatherface has a limp but still moves like lightning. And they totally fucked the Sally Hardesty character.

Cuphead

Forum Clout
It gets worse. I don't know who the fuck they made it for. Leatherface has a limp but still moves like lightning. And they totally fucked the Sally Hardesty character.
Yeah I'm half an hour in and this shit is horrible. I will admit though I laughed at when Leatherfaced snapped the dudes arm open and then stabs him in the neck with his own bones. Shits so over the top and stupid

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Is it worse than the 3D one that came out last? That one was beyond dogshit
This is pretty fuckin awful. Hillbilly retard fat ass kills wokester faggots that invade his backwater shithole with plans to gentrify the dump.

This series just needs to be written off. They have progressively gotten worse. Theyve rebooted this shit like 5 times since 2000

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
On the bus " “Try anything and you're canceled, bro,” with his cellphone out.

SO lame.

d2283-16437007053333-1920.jpg

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I liked it but that's probably cause I expected it to be shit.

It's nowhere near Hellraiser sequels bad which makes you want to claw your eyes out.
I thought some of the gore was ok but yeah Im tappin out on this franchise.

Dont have high hopes for the Hellraiser reboot either. The new pinhead is a fuckin tranny

Cuphead

Forum Clout
Just finished it. Somehow it was even worse than I expected it to be. The only positive thing I can say about it didn't skimp on the gore.

I don't understand what the fuck they were trying to do with this? It's like they wanted to culture clash social commentary with all the gentrification and school shooting shit ("You're cancelled bro" fucking yuck), but then wanted to try and be a rip off of the last Halloween movie. Also removing the family from this one was a horrible choice. And of course they have to force the PC shit in it like every other fucking movie these days. It's a tie between this and 3D for being the worst of the franchise.