• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chadtrick takes $100K from his loyal fans and destroys xanax man Norm Macdonaldstein on twitter causing mass devastation, how can he keep winning?

G

3.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
That reminded me to go find the SFWA's IRS form 990 ("where the money went") form, but the fucking IRS haven't processed it yet; the latest is 2019.

By God I hope there's a $110k+ line item marked "fat pig legal fees" for last year, as I don't think that's what the IRS had in mind when they granted the SFWA charity status.

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout
That reminded me to go find the SFWA's IRS form 990 ("where the money went") form, but the fucking IRS haven't processed it yet; the latest is 2019.

By God I hope there's a $110k+ line item marked "fat pig legal fees" for last year, as I don't think that's what the IRS had in mind when they granted the SFWA charity status.
I learned that Cat Rambo was president in 2018. I dont know why I’m sharing this
CE4BCD86-C79B-4E75-B80A-1C5DDE18E15C.jpeg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I learned that Cat Rambo was president in 2018. I dont know why I’m sharing this
View attachment 25573
You've cut off the bit where none of them get any pay for their X hours a week doing the job.

Hopefully being able to "gift" other people's money to dead end causes like Fatrick's mean they get some sort of kickback for the effort.