• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chad Zumock is a talentless, retarded POS

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Calling him a hack would be an insult to hacks. Just zero talent dipshit who thought he could get away with multiple felonies and not get clowned for them by other comedians. He’s so fucking stupid. Nice trying to get other comedians to issue DMCA takedowns on YouTube to silence people outing your criminality, stupid.

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout
Calling him a hack would be an insult to hacks. Just zero talent dipshit who thought he could get away with multiple felonies and not get clowned for them by other comedians. He’s so fucking stupid. Nice trying to get other comedians to issue DMCA takedowns on YouTube to silence people outing your criminality, stupid.
huh? Is this a thing?

G

I don't know who this is, but he definitely wrote his own Wikipedia.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_Zumock[/URL]
Screenshot_20221114_041715_Chrome.jpg

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I lost a lot of respect for Kevin Brennan when he kept Chad on after him stealing identities during Covid

I unsubscribed from his podcast and all that shit.

Chad Zumock is a living piece of shit.

Skimask collective took down their video were they went thru the police report, it was so good

Chad would go into gyms, wait for guys to get on the treadmill, go into their locker, and steal their credit card

when the cops went to arrest him, he had pictures of the credit cards printed out on the walls blown up

what a retard

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
huh? Is this a thing?
Yes, I went down a rabbit hole of Kevin Brennan videos last night and Chad tried to get creators to issue DMCA takedowns for any videos that discussed his felonies and featured clips from other shows.

I lost a lot of respect for Kevin Brennan when he kept Chad on after him stealing identities during Covid

I unsubscribed from his podcast and all that shit.

Chad Zumock is a living piece of shit.

Skimask collective took down their video were they went thru the police report, it was so good

Chad would go into gyms, wait for guys to get on the treadmill, go into their locker, and steal their credit card

when the cops went to arrest him, he had pictures of the credit cards printed out on the walls blown up

what a retard
Thanks for this detail. Kevin made fun of Chad for claiming it was all a case of “mistaken identity.”