• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chad Zumock is a faggot.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Can you lend a nigga a wallet?

BDA0D11B-8FE4-4C71-BD32-957F2D8F7113.jpeg
A52E3363-0BFE-44BB-B5AE-06DEA9956722.jpeg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Id like to add that you absolutely know you are finished as a man when you start posting baby pictures of yourself on social media for likes. I see a lot of my unmarried 40+ year old guy friends doing this without understanding how desperate it looks. Posting about your birthday if you have a cock and you’re over the age of 21 is some real cringe shit.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Id like to add that you absolutely know you are finished as a man when you start posting baby pictures of yourself on social media for likes. I see a lot of my unmarried 40+ year old guy friends doing this without understanding how desperate it looks. Posting about your birthday if you have a cock and you’re over the age of 21 is some real cringe shit.
100 % accurate.

My brother is mid-40s and single. His profile pic is his high school senior photo, and when he's not "vague-booking", he's posting pictures of us as kids. Top tier cringe.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Can I have an example of his “vague booking.”
He'll post vague remarks that pertain to his "dark mood" or something, hoping people will ask him what's wrong. Shit that women usually do.

Like he'll post something like, "I hope that she knows what she did to me" with no follow up or context, or "Going to bed early. Had a horrible day". Embarrassing shit.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
He'll post vague remarks that pertain to his "dark mood" or something, hoping people will ask him what's wrong. Shit that women usually do.

Like he'll post something like, "I hope that she knows what she did to me" with no follow up or context, or "Going to bed early. Had a horrible day". Embarrassing shit.
He’s just BROODING, man

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout

Are his hobbies photography and child molesting? I think I know the guy.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout

sounds like someone we know
edit- missed stent's post, genuinely

7c8bec78b7d453724f0a4ba3fad60449.jpg