Chad Zumock and Stuttering John

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
I saw Zumock when he was with Florentine and he wasn't that bad. I like that he goes after Nana and calls her out. Zumock says how Compound Media is dying and Nana cannot get any guests.

If Stuttering John didn't have a mentally ill tranny kid, Him and Nana would still be asshole buddies. He would be on the show all the time.
One of the only decent A&A shows is the one with Stuttering John taking a beating from a half lucid Artie. Anthony just hoots every few mins.

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
xy-baby-in-detroit-v0-nxbr55w7f5r91.jpg

You sound like this faggot. Our retards are funnier than yours.

Stut Jo was funny, because of his Tomlinson-like compulsion to respond to everything long after it became apparent there was no way of coming out looking good.

Zumock shit was never funny, and is being forced just because he's a genuinely dumb motherfucker and therefore "easy" to provoke, and all of these fags are convinced "trolling lolcows" is the way to make their shows entertaining. Which would be, but not when you have to more or less fabricate the entire fucking thing.

"Hey, he's sort of a criminal, a-and gets irritable when you point out he's not really a comedian like the rest of us!"

Oh shit, really? Does anything funny happen as a result?

"Well no, but as you can see, he's upset with everyone!"

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Stut Jo was funny, because of his Tomlinson-like compulsion to respond to everything long after it became apparent there was no way of coming out looking good.

Zumock shit was never funny, and is being forced just because he's a genuinely dumb motherfucker and therefore "easy" to provoke, and all of these fags are convinced "trolling lolcows" is the way to make their shows entertaining. Which would be, but not when you have to more or less fabricate the entire fucking thing.

"Hey, he's sort of a criminal, a-and gets irritable when you point out he's not really a comedian like the rest of us!"

Oh shit, really? Does anything funny happen as a result?

"Well no, but as you can see, he's upset with everyone!"
Stut Jo was funny until everyone ran the bit into the ground. (((Shuli))) being the worst offender. Shuli is equally as narcissistic and foul as Stut Jo. He’s had his own green screen fail, scratched his balls while being interviewed and had a snot hanging from his nostril. He should be the replacement lolcow. r/shulisanonymous is a good place to start if not familiar w his recent and past antics.

I’m glad SJ stopped making content for now, might be the smartest move he’s ever pulled.

Stut Jo was funny until everyone ran the bit into the ground. (((Shuli))) being the worst offender. Shuli is equally as narcissistic and foul as Stut Jo. He’s had his own green screen fail, scratched his balls while being interviewed and had a snot hanging from his nostril. He should be the replacement lolcow. r/shulisanonymous is a good place to start if not familiar w his recent and past antics.

I’m glad SJ stopped making content for now, might be the smartest move he’s ever pulled.
Oh fuck that's right, "The Uncle Rico" shit. Completely forgot about that, now remembering trying to watch one and they would stop a video every 5 seconds to comment on every fucking aspect, funny or not. Dragged the shit out so long it made Red Bar look maniac by comparison.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Oh fuck that's right, "The Uncle Rico" shit. Completely forgot about that, now remembering trying to watch one and they would stop a video every 5 seconds to comment on every fucking aspect, funny or not. Dragged the shit out so long it made Red Bar look maniac by comparison.
Shuli and his “network” are working Bob Levy like a field negro. Looking forward to the inevitable falling out once Levy realizes he’s being exploited and probably cheated out of superchat proceeds. Might take a while because Levy is not known for being very bright, but I’m sure it will commence in due time.