• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Chad Pastor Gabe owns virgin John Pedobitch Pt. 2

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Apparently this dude wrote another blog taking down John's heretical teachings. I don't know how many of you are actually into this sort of thing, but it's a good read, if for no other reason than it shows what a grifting fraud the False Prophet John Pavlovitz really is.

Fuck you, John.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I’m not totally into the whole Christian thing but anyone taking down obvious grifters, preying on the poor and weak are worthy of eternal joy in my book.
Love seeing a scammer get scammed or a fake tpugh guy/karatè “death punch” guy get his shit pushed in by some real martial arts guy. Grifters are the worst.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I’m not totally into the whole Christian thing but anyone taking down obvious grifters, preying on the poor and weak are worthy of eternal joy in my book.
I respect that. I'm trying not to lean too heavily on that because I know that a lot of you guys aren't into that, but for me this resonates because I was in the ministry a few years ago as well, so John's fraud really stands out.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The Religious Right are assholes who want to ruin everyone else's lives because they can't stop their own gay fantasies, and kiss Israel's ass, but at least they do it out of a genuine belief that God is real, the Bible is His word, and Jesus is the Messiah.

What is the point for the Religious Left when they don't believe in any of that? They don't study Scripture. They won't even admit God is real.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Not religious at all but it's interesting when somebody talks knowledgeably about the bible and gives you an idea of the depth of their faith. Huge bonus when they trash that heretic conman faggot as they do it. Mostly upribbed thread for "Chad Pastor Gabe" in the title, though.