• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Celebrity speakers.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I am dying laughing at the thought of some of these names interacting with Joe. Mostly 80s/90s UK comedy names Tbf they are/were huge in the UK but the crappiness of boat entertainment really is making me laugh

However it's a real shame the military guys will be boarding after Joe leaves. The thought of Falklands war burns victim Simon Weston and Joe talking about their service would be priceless

Forum Clout
IMG_8059.jpeg

Hope this guy throws him overboard.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I am dying laughing at the thought of some of these names interacting with Joe. Mostly 80s/90s UK comedy names Tbf they are/were huge in the UK but the crappiness of boat entertainment really is making me laugh

However it's a real shame the military guys will be boarding after Joe leaves. The thought of Falklands war burns victim Simon Weston and Joe talking about their service would be priceless

Bravo Moo Zero

Edit: Ricky Tomlinson. Simulation confirmed.

Also the decorum expert. Joe might actually break that guys brain