• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Celebrity" Height Report - Jim Florentine

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Yesterday I saw Jim Florentine and that Italian guy who is always like "I shwearrr, Joe Rogan" after telling an absurd story. They were at the Phillies-Giant game and young minorities apparently know and love the Italian dude.

Anyway, I always thought Jim Florentine was a tall, lanky dude. I even looked his height up after I saw him and Google says 6'1". I'm 5'8" and thought I had an inch or so on him. Totally threw me off. Jim Norton and Ant must be like 5'4". I think someone mentioned seeing them in person before and they were tiny fellas.

And then I thought about @covidcumia . Boomia is a 10 foot monster who sleeps with all our wives! And punches us all in the face! And we love him for it! He hates blacks! And he is half-black! And he hates irony!

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Yesterday I saw Jim Florentine and that Italian guy who is always like "I shwearrr, Joe Rogan" after telling an absurd story. They were at the Phillies-Giant game and young minorities apparently know and love the Italian dude.

Anyway, I always thought Jim Florentine was a tall, lanky dude. I even looked his height up after I saw him and Google says 6'1". I'm 5'8" and thought I had an inch or so on him. Totally threw me off. Jim Norton and Ant must be like 5'4". I think someone mentioned seeing them in person before and they were tiny fellas.

And then I thought about @covidcumia . Boomia is a 10 foot monster who sleeps with all our wives! And punches us all in the face! And we love him for it! He hates blacks! And he is half-black! And he hates irony!