• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Caver, please add this to his KF thread

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I hope he dies and his lizard eats his corpse

Screenshot_20220122-155455.jpg

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He is saying this to a guy whose avatar is the man his wife left him for. The man that he didn't have to balls to confront about fondling his wife (with her consent), right in front of him and others.

Think about how little respect you must have for another man that you would publicly emasculate him in this way.

If I was gonna fuck my friend's wife, I would make sure that he doesn't find out, so that he doesn't try to murder me.

Even If I knew that he doesn't have the balls to do anything, I still would make sure that he doesn't find out, so that he can at least keep his dignity.

Even if he found out and had to be burdened by the knowledge that he's a cuck, I would make sure that others do not find out, so that he can at least pretend not to be a cuck in public. Even a cuck might be pushed to violence if he is disrespected publicly in this way.

Adrienne and Jon knew him better than anyone, and they both decided that Patrick does not have the balls to do anything, even if it becomes public knowledge that he's a cuck, and that he is such a worthless piece of shit that he does not deserve to keep his dignity.

G

He is saying this to a guy whose avatar is the man his wife left him for. The man that he didn't have to balls to confront about fondling his wife (with her consent), right in front of him and others.

Think about how little respect you must have for another man that you would publicly emasculate him in this way.

If I was gonna fuck my friend's wife, I would make sure that he doesn't find out, so that he doesn't try to murder me.

Even If I knew that he doesn't have the balls to do anything, I still would make sure that he doesn't find out, so that he can at least keep his dignity.

Even if he found out and had to be burdened by the knowledge that he's a cuck, I would make sure that others do not find out, so that he can at least pretend not to be a cuck in public. Even a cuck might be pushed to violence if he is disrespected publicly in this way.

Adrienne and Jon knew him better than anyone, and they both decided that Patrick does not have the balls to do anything, even if it becomes public knowledge that he's a cuck, and that he is such a worthless piece of shit that he does not deserve to keep his dignity.
Well said.