• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Casual relation to Rick, a hybrid Rick-Joe that is boasting of his well liked tweet.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/Donella54754854/status/1492518231579447298[/URL]

The guy savage has a band that gets 23 spotify views a month and thinks twitter likes a cool and I'm a Hitler AI bot, he also makes pedophile music about Catholic School girls. They block you and think it's a victory. Oh no not my throwaway account lol. Not looking for a private army, just a fun look inside the brains of these assholes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 10.31.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 10.31.11 AM.png
    523.4 KB · Views: 102
G

shouldn't you be chained to a bridge blocking traffic
We were in Ottawa the first week for a few days and we're in the local support convoy nightly,. plus we were in Toronto the second Saturday. I actually need to get to our cottage in Michigan by the 19th for mail stuff for taxes, so I'm "suffering" too. What if they bring my hold mail box of mail there without me being able to get there? Oh the tragedy.

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
G

They’re literal mouth breathing retards. A perfect opponent for boomia.
These are the retards I come along while checking Rick's twitter and seeing other shit, they usually block me and cry racist afterwards to their "followers". I wish they'd play more. They take this twitter shit way to serious.

Last edited by a moderator: