• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Case just got HANDED to Rittenhouse. Norm is good.

G

I'm shocked to see so many based comments in that thread
That's "r/ActualPublicFreakouts", not "r/PublicFreakouts". If there's a sub called Actual______ then it'll be politically opposite to the original sub.

For example, the detrans subreddit has everyone talking bad about transitioning and how it was pushed on them, propaganda etc. r/actualdetrans is still pro-transitioning. Sometimes people transition back after detransitioning! Everyone's on a journey! :^)

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
So the career of a lawyer now is making react videos and doing twitch streams?

Nice oversaturated market, stupid.
It's a revenue stream, and it's exposure that brings clients TO you.

It's not great with the whole exposing biases thing, but otherwise it's a good hustle. That FAGGOT Legal Eagle is probably a millionaire at this point, just from YouTube.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
So the career of a lawyer now is making react videos and doing twitch streams?

Nice oversaturated market, stupid.
not every lawyer can find a retarded pig man on welfare that feed em 5k every few year to write to twitter, nor stupid enough to keep suing the internet for 6 figures on someone elses dime

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
That's "r/ActualPublicFreakouts", not "r/PublicFreakouts". If there's a sub called Actual______ then it'll be politically opposite to the original sub.

For example, the detrans subreddit has everyone talking bad about transitioning and how it was pushed on them, propaganda etc. r/actualdetrans is still pro-transitioning. Sometimes people transition back after detransitioning! Everyone's on a journey! :^)
That makes a lot more sense. For a sub like that to have that many followers gives me hope.