• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

carrie goldberg brought her tacky merch to the white house

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
She was invited to the renewal of the violence against women act and saw it as the perfect opportunity for self promotion. dumb bitch.

FN_dVJMWQAEECij

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I’ve always found it weird how they amplify white nerd rape so much, like the dude who fingered that drunk girl - into this gigantic sweeping problem. Then ignore all the truly awful systematic gang rape by ethnic minorities of children, or how prevalent it is amongst blacks and Latinos.

i mean it’s obviously all awful, but when you have a very clear retarded political agenda that abandons the women who need help the most, you’re a total scumbag.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’ve always found it weird how they amplify white nerd rape so much, like the dude who fingered that drunk girl - into this gigantic sweeping problem. Then ignore all the truly awful systematic gang rape by ethnic minorities of children, or how prevalent it is amongst blacks and Latinos.

i mean it’s obviously all awful, but when you have a very clear retarded political agenda that abandons the women who need help the most, you’re a total scumbag.
They don’t care about what’s actually right. Many of these people have never thought about ethics or morality of their decisions. In many cases, they are sociopaths/psychopaths. The media pushes sociopaths and psychopaths as killers which isn’t true for the majority of them. Only serial killers like congressman, senators or anyone in government. A lot of people who push agendas without thought are either unaware and stupid, or aware and simply don’t care. Unaware and stupid is our beloved Ricks case.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
They don’t care about what’s actually right. Many of these people have never thought about ethics or morality of their decisions. In many cases, they are sociopaths/psychopaths. The media pushes sociopaths and psychopaths as killers which isn’t true for the majority of them. Only serial killers like congressman, senators or anyone in government. A lot of people who push agendas without thought are either unaware and stupid, or aware and simply don’t care. Unaware and stupid is our beloved Ricks case.

it’s also very funny racism on their part. The bigotry of low expectations to a huge level. The blacks can’t help raping each other because they’re lawless chimps, so it would be wrong to hold them to account.

Arabic rape gangs is their culture, Indian men gang raping any woman who gets on a bus is boys being boys.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
it’s also very funny racism on their part. The bigotry of low expectations to a huge level. The blacks can’t help raping each other because they’re lawless chimps, so it would be wrong to hold them to account.

Arabic rape gangs is their culture, Indian men gang raping any woman who gets on a bus is boys being boys.
Exactly, the only “acceptable” rapist to arrest is some white guy. The Me Too thing in Hollywood really fell apart quick when it turned out it was majority of it was being done by powerful Hollywood people. Everyone else who does it were told “can’t help it”, “don’t know better” and to punish them would be racist and bigoted.